Friday 22 March 2013

Sale-A-Bration 2013

This post will stay at the top of my blog. Please scroll down for other updates and new projects.
 
It's my favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year.....

Stampin_Up

It's our best promotion and absolutely EVERYONE can take the opportunity to benefit from FREE products.

Bigger and better than ever before, this year you can choose from 17 products!!

So, to get your freebies, for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! products with me, you can choose one for free, no limits. Here are your choices:



Stampin_Up


Stampin_Up


Stampin_up


Stampin_Up


Stampin_Up


Stampin_Up



I'll be adding projects to my blog, showing you how great these products are, so don't forget to scroll down.

If you'd like a copy of the brochure, please email me with your address to mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk and I can post one to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment