Thursday 10 April 2014

Next Class Wednesday 16th April - Fabulous You

Hi everyone, here are the details of the next class which will take place on Wednesday 16th April 7.00-9.30pm at my house in West Bridgford.
We will be using the Fabulous You stamp set which is a very versatile set and only costs £9.95 for the clear set or £12.95 for the wood set. 
We will be using this set to make 3 very different cards. Here they are:


If you would like to join us for this class please contact me before Sunday 13th April so I will have time to cut your kits.The cost of the class is £12 as usual and includes everything you need to make these cards.
 If you would like to buy this set, you can do so through my online store by clicking here.

I hope you will be able to join us. x

No comments:

Post a Comment