Monday 27 June 2011

Baby Blossom Stamp Class and Owl punch Class

Hi all, I've been a bit remiss and not blogged recently, No excuse really although we have been away to a lovely wedding.


I wanted to share some of the fun we had at the last card class, and some of the projects we made. 


I also want to make you all aware of the next 2 classes I have planned. One on July 13th, using the Baby Blossom stamp set, and one on July 20th using the Owl Punch. Have a look at the classes tab at the top of my blog for more details. There is an extra special offer if you order both classes and the punch and stamp set but I need to know before June 30th.


This is what we'll be making with the Baby Blossom set:




Anyway, back to our last class where we used the Hope and Strength stamp set to make a box and decorate a candle. Everyone was hard at work:


And this is some of what they made:




And a close up:




It had been Pat's birthday the week before. Pat is my mother-in-law and guess what she got for her birthday?... We gave her a Big Shot!! She was very pleased and here's a picture of her unwrapping it:




If you would like to join in the fun, have a look at the more detailed information in the classes tab, and contact me as soon as possible. I look forward to talking to you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment