Sunday 8 April 2012

FREE designer paper offer during April only

Hi everyone,Happy Easter and apologies for not posting last week. I was away visitng my family and didn't have the internet access I was hoping for. I'm going to post a sneak preview of the next card class (to be held on Wednesday 11th April) later this afternoon, but for now I want to let you know of another great offer from Stampin' Up!

During the month of April, if you order £45 worth of products, you can choose one of these designer paper packs for FREE:

Nursery Nest
Nursery Nest

Beyond the Garden
Beyond the garden

Pocketful of Posies (from the Spring Mini catalogue)
Pocketful of Posies

Berry Blossoms (from the Spring Mini catalogue)
Berry Blossoms

Why not have a look through the catalogues and contact me to place an order. If you don't have the catalogues you can either contact me or click on the picture on the left hand side of the blog to be taken to the on line versions. Remember the Spring catalogue is only valid till the end of April, so don't miss the opportunity to order some of the beautiful products in there. x

No comments:

Post a Comment