Saturday 24 March 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone, I've just typed a whole paragraph about how this card is different as there are no Sale-A-Bration freebies in it, when I realised that the greeting stamp is from the Sale-A-Bration set Outlined Occassions -duh!! Anyway, I made this card for one of the ladies who always attends my card making classes, as it was her birthday a couple of weeks ago. This is what I made for her:



I love these banner cards and they are really easy to make but eye catching. For this one I used the Flirtatious Speciality papers. These papers are lovely, they come with 2 sheets of cut out doily papers and they match the Delicate Doilies stamp set which I used on the inside: 


I stamped the greeting with Black Stazon ink and then coloured it in using my marker pens:


The base card was Pretty in Pink with a Pumpkin Pie layer. Why not have a go at making one of these? Also, remember it's not too late to place a £45 order to get your own Sale-A-Bration freebies. Just get in touch. x 

1 comment:

  1. love the vibrant colours and the little flowers, gorgeous combination
    love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete