Thursday 4 October 2012

New Catalogue goes Live

Hi everyone, well it's that time of year.... The waiting is over...... The new 2012-2013 catalogue is here!!

NEW CATALOGUE 2012-3013

CLICK HERE TO VIEW CATALOGUE ON LINE

The catalogue is 70 pages bigger than last year and is packed full of gorgeous products. If you would like to have a hard copy of the catalogue, please contact me.

I will be placing an order on Sunday 7th so if you would like to order something and get FREE postage and packing, then please get in touch before 6pm on Sunday.

There is so much in the new catalogue I would like, I don't know where to start. If you would like to book a party so I can show you some of these great products, then just let me know. It's a great way to see and play with new goodies so why not get some friends together and have some fun? You could earn yourself lots of free products, so don't hesitate to contact me to book a party.

I'll be back to show you some samples soon, so keep checking.

I also wanted to let you know that I had to postpone my last card class. This will now take place on the 10th Oct and we will be using the lovely Tea Shoppe stamp set. I'll be making the samples this weekend, so will be posting them soon. This is what the set looks like:



If you like the look of this stamp set and would like to have your own set, then why not contact me before Sunday, so you can get free P&P. Hope to hear from you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment