Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tea for Two Gift


Our last project from the Tea Shoppe class was a small gift which contains two tea bags - a great present to give to a friend. This is how the outside looks:
 


And this is the inside:
 


The paper is from the Twitterpated Designer papers and I used Blushing Bride for the outside. Here are some close ups of the front panel:
 
 



I used Red Riding Hood ink and a blender pen to colour the flowers and used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and the masking technique to stamp several flowers in the cup. A few rhinestones completed the panel. Here's a last look at the inside, with some tea bags in place. 
 


I hope I've shown you how versatile the Tea Shoppe stamp set can be and how it can look both modern and more vintage. This set is in the new 2012-13 catalogue, having previously been in the Summer mini, so let me know if you want your own Tea Shoppe stamps. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment