Monday 5 November 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Class - December 5th

Hi everyone, there are no card classes in Novenmber, so I'm giving you early notice that the next card class will be on Wednesday December 5th. We will be making the beautiful ornament featured on the front of the Autumn/Winter catalogue. I haven't made my sample yet but this is what we'll be aiming for:
 
 
 
 
As it happens Stampin Up' have a special offer for the stamp set and framelits dies needed. If you buy either the Ornament Keepsakes bundle, and the Candle light Christmas Speciality papers or the Ornament Keepsakes stampset and the Candlelight Speciality papers, you get the Festive Paper Piercing Pack, worth £7.25 for FREE. Click this link http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/eng/8576.asp or the picture on the right of my blog, if you would like to take advantage of this great offer. This offer is only available in November so contact me as soon as possible. I may have some issues accessing the internet in November, so please don't leave it till the last minute.
If you would like to join us for the class, cost is £12 as usual and you can book your place by emailing me: mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk. Hope to hear from you soon. x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment