Sunday 6 October 2013

Christmas Wreath Class - Wednesday 9th October

This is what we'll be making in class this Wednesday, 9th October 7.00-9.30pm. These wreaths are so easy to make but very effective, and just for a change - no stamping this week.

You can choose whether you want to make the red or blue version of the wreath. Please let me know when you book your place. I have added some detailed photos of the projects so you can see how lovely the flowers are:

 
 
 
 
 
 
The cost of this class is £12 and it includes everything you need to make a Christmas Wreath. If you have a hot glue gun, you may want to bring it with you but you do not have to, as I have one you can use.

Please let me know by Tuesday if you would like to attend , by phoning me on 07970 708348 or email me at mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk

I hope to hear from you soon. x

1 comment: