Monday 21 October 2013

Meet me by the Well bookmarks


I was recently asked to make some commemorative bookmarks for a church event. The theme was 'Meet Me By The Well' and I had to make 100 of them.

I made a small 'wallet' and used the Two Tags die (now retired) to make the bookmarks. I printed some pictures of a well and also printed the labels. I stamped a flower image as background on the book mark and used the Trust God stamp set for the sentiment.





Here are all 100 of them. The colour combinations are: Island Indigo/Pool Party; Raspberry Ripple/Pink Pirouette; Elegant Eggplant/Wisteria Wonder and Night of Navy/Bashful Blue (retired).

 
 It was a lot of work but the effort was appreciated.x
 

1 comment:

  1. wow - that must have taken you ages! Well done you xxx

    ReplyDelete