Tuesday 18 February 2014

Gold embossed Swallowtail

I have realised I don't show you half the projects we make because I don't have much time to write these posts. So, from now on, I'm going to keep the chat to a minimum and make a real effort to show you the projects. I'll just give you the necessary details.
 
I reckon that must be better than having lots of photos of projects that never see the light of day. So here's the first one:

 
This uses the Swallowtail stamp, stamped in Versamark onto Vellum, and embossed with gold embossing powder. The light wasn't very good but hopefully, you can see it better in the next 2 photos:
 

I used Stampin' Up markers to colour on the back of the Vellum, which gives a lovely soft colour from the front. The colours I used were Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral.


Hope you like this  card. This class will take place on Wed 19th Feb, so it's not too late to join in. Why not have a go. x

No comments:

Post a Comment