Sunday 2 February 2014

Valentine Class (or not) 5th February

Hi everyone, this week we are making projects for Valentine's day or if you prefer, you can make them for a more general occasion. Here's a photo of both sets together. The general set is on the left and the Valentine projects are on the right:



We will be making a card, a tic tac holder, a box to keep the tic tac holder in, and a box to hold some chocolates.
If you would like to join us for this class, please contact me on 07970 708348 or email me on mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk. Cost is £12 as per usual which includes everything you will need and the class will be held at my house on Wed 5th Feb, 7.00-9.30pm.

We will be using the envelope punch board to make one of these projects. It's my new favourite tool as it's so versatile, and I'll be having a whole class devoted to this lovely new tool soon, so watch this space.

I'll be highlighting each project individually soon but in the meantime, I hope you can join us on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment