Tuesday 25 March 2014

Easter Class 2nd April

Hi everyone, the next class will be on Wednesday 2nd April, 7.00-9.30pm. This is what we'll be making:


We'll be making an Easter card, a little gift box which can hold chocolates and a gift pouch. The one in the photo contains rabbit marshmallows but obviously you can put whatever you like in there.

If you don't like making bags and boxes then you can use the supplies to make more cards and if you don't want to make these projects for Easter, then you can use another greeting.
Cost is £12 as usual and if you would like to join us then please contact me as soon as possible to book your place. 

You can email me at mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk or phone/text me on 07970 708348.

I know the last couple of classes haven't included much stamping so the following class will be back to stamping basics. Details will follow soon.

I hope to hear from you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment