Sunday 2 March 2014

Envelope Punch Board Class, Wednesday 5th March

Hi everyone, here are the projects we will be making in class this Wednesday:




We will be using the Envelope Punch Board  for all of them. This gadget is so versatile. I didn't think I needed this at first, but having had a play with it, I absolutely love it. It's only £17.95 and can be bought by contacting me or through my online shop (click on the button on the right of my blog). These  projects are only a few of the things you can make. We will be making a Gift Box with matching card (even the bow is made on the Envelope Punch Board), a Gift Card holder, a Gift Bag and a small square Gift Box.

This class will be £12 as usual which includes everything you need to make the projects, including the Sweet Sorbet papers, which are available for FREE if you spend £45 with Stampin' Up! 

If you would like to join us please email me on mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk. I hope to hear from you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment