Sunday 20 July 2014

Cascade Card Class - Wednesday 23rd July 2014

Hi everyone. The next card class is on Wednesday 23rd July, so not much notice this time. I have been asked to do a class on Cascade Cards and I was also asked to make the tic tic holders, which we have made previously. 

So, this is what I came up with:


I have gone for the rustic look, so if you like this project, please join us on Wednesday. The class will be held on Wednesday 23rd July, 7.00-9.30pm, at my house in West Bridgford.

Cost will be £12 as usual and includes everything you need except adhesives. As I'll be teaching you how to make this card, it would be useful if you had a trimmer with a score blade. if you don't have one of these, don't worry, you can use one of mine.

If you want to join us please contact me by email or phone before Tuesday 22nd July 6pm.
(mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk or 07970 708348) x

No comments:

Post a Comment