Tuesday 1 July 2014

New Catalogue goes live!!!

Yeah, the day has finally arrived. The new Stampin' Up! catalogue 2014-15 has gone live!!

There is so much in this new catalogue and so many new products, especially for you. The catalogue looks a little bit different and has been designed to make it easier for you to find your way round. There are more kits for those of you who like to buy everything together and of course, for the first time ever, we have Project Life. Check back on Thursday for more details on Project Life.


You can browse the catalogue on-line by clicking HERE and if you want to place an order you can do so through my on-line shop by clicking HERE or by contacting me on 07970 708348 or by email: mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk 

I hope you love this catalogue as much as I do. I'll be announcing a catalogue event soon, so keep checking my blog. xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment