Monday 14 March 2011

Red Nose Day

I thought I could do my bit for Comic Relief and Red Nose Day at work, by letting people make a card, using my supplies, if they donate £2 to Comic Relief. I decided to make some cards to inspire people and attached them to the posters advertising the event. I made 5 cards in all, and will show the rest tomorrow. I may even decide to raffle all 5 cards for an extra donation, on the day.

I used the Fox & Friends Stamp Set as I could stick 'noses' on the faces. Here are the first two cards.



I've used some non Stampin Up! supplies as it will help keep the costs down for me (and I need to make room for all my new Stampin Up! goodies)

A close up of Mr Fox. I stamped him in Cajun Craze ink.



And the Giraffe. Stamped in So Saffron ink with some patterned paper from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack.



The noses were punched from Poppy Parade cardstock using the Crop-A-Dile. I then highlighted the noses with a white gel pen, and used Crystal Effects to give the noses a gloss finish.

Visit me again tomorrow to see the other three cards.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card love it off to make one myself in pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute Sandrina. Good look raising money at work, I'm sure you'll do well. I've made a few to blog tomorrow too, got to enjoy the fun haven't we?

    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete