Monday 25 April 2011

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone, Many apologies for not blogging for a while. It got really busy at work and I've just been away for a lovely break in Cromer, so there's not been much time for anything else.


Can you believe this gorgeous weather? It's almost too nice to be inside crafting, but that is only an 'almost'... I might move my crafting activities into the garden tomorrow. It wouldn't be the first time.


Here's an Easter card I made using A good Egg stampset.



I'm a bit late posting this as I have continual problems uploading pictures to my blog. However, it seems to be working tonight so here's another photo - slightly closer this time.


I used the Sunny Garden designer series papers and used the Scallop Edge Border Punch on Pear Pizzazz card stock to create the edging. I then used Certainly Celery satin ribbon, which was a close enough match.

Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow, but off again soon for the next lot of Bank Holidays and the Royal wedding. x

No comments:

Post a Comment