Saturday 2 April 2011

Mini catalogue card

Oh no, I've done what I really dislike when other people do it - I promised to post a card later in the day, yesterday, and then I didn't. No excuses, other than I got home from work and forgot.

Here's the card I was going to post:



This was just a quick card made with some of the new products from the mini catalogue. I used crumb cake and rose red cardstock and the beautiful Springtime Vintage Designer Papers (this card doesn't really do the papers justice at all). I also used the new Decorative Label punch and the matching Four Frames stamp set.

Here's a closer view of the stamped label. I used rose red ink:



The roses are part of the stamp design, aren't they gorgeous? The 'thanks' is one of the greetings from the retired sale-a-bration set, So Happy For You.

I used the new Rose Red seam binding ribbon from the mini catalogue. It also comes in Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz. It's very soft and drapes beautifully. You can get a bit of an idea of that here:



I'll be making lots more projects using stash from the mini catalogue over the next few weeks, so keep checking back. x

No comments:

Post a Comment