Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy new Mini!

Hi everyone, A very belated Happy New Year to you all. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. We certainly did. My brother and his family visited us from Holland, after the New Year. They have 4 children aged between 6-9. It was very hectic but lovely to see them.

Now because they were staying with us, it was too hectic to share one of the most exciting pieces of Stampin Up news with you all - they have launched a Spring mini! Just click on the title below to be taken to it, or copy and paste this link http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/eng/543.asp:



Not only is this the first Spring mini the UK has ever had, for the first time, Stampin Up have got jewellery! It's called Simply Adorned and has a range of Charms, Baubles, a chain and a bracelet. There are stamp sets especially designed to create the inserts for the charms, and you can do this in every colour scheme you can imagine. The beauty is that you only need one charm (there are 4 shapes and sizes) and you can make lots of inserts which you can just swap, according to your outfit. Here's a picture from the catalogue to show you what I mean. Just click on the picture to make it larger:



 I've not got my own one yet but I have seen them in real life and they're lovely. Here's another image from the catalogue:


If you would like a paper copy of the catalogue, please get in touch and  I will send you one. If you come to one of my classes, I'll give you one when I see you.  Have fun looking at all these new products and remember these are only available until 30th April 2012. If you would like to place an order, give me a ring or email me. x


No comments:

Post a Comment