Monday 30 January 2012

You are Loved -Last 2 cards

Here they are, the last 2 cards we made in card class. This next one could be used as a Valentine's card  or would work just as well as an Aniversary card:


I've used Cherry Cobbler for the card base and stamped my heart image on Very Vanilla, using Versamark ink. I then heat embossed it using the new Cherry Cobbler embossing powder. The label was stamped with Pretty in Pink ink and the centre of the label was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. They were then punched out using the Decorative Label and Large Oval punch. A bit of ribbon and a few Rhinestones finished it off:


The last card was done more with weddings and engagements in mind. It is very similar to one of the other cards we made, with a few variations. Again I used Crumb Cake for the contrast although it looks green in the photo. 


The only difference with this card is that I used Crumb Cake seam binding and I used the Congratulations sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set. Otherwise, the instructions are the same as for my last post.





I hope you like these cards and that I have shown you the potential of the You are Loved stamp set. I received my order today, so check back soon for some Sale-A-Bration samples. Also remember that the next card class is on February 8th and if you would like some FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, all you need to do is place a £45 order. x


No comments:

Post a Comment