Thursday 22 December 2011

Santa Tags

Hi everyone, this is probably my last Christmas project post for this year. I hope you're all ready for Christmas - food bought, presents bought and wrapped, so you can now sit back and chill (and maybe craft a bit). We had a secret santa at work this week and it was very secret. We all used the same wrapping paper and I made the tags for everyone. Luckily I had attended a demo event the day before, run by my upline Victoria, and she had just come back from the Stampin' Up convention in Paris. While she was there she was given one of these Santa tags as a swap. It was just what I needed, so I set about making some:

 
He's made using a variety of punches. I could let you guess which punches were used but that's a bit unfair so here you go:
Hat - Pennant Builder; Bobble on hat - Boho Blossom punch, Hair around face - scallop oval; Face - Oval; Nose - Itty Bitty punch pack; Eyes - Owl punch; Beard - Ornament punch; Moustache - Bird punch.
This sounds like a lot of punches but you could make some changes if you needed/wanted to.




I used a white pen to highlight his eyes and nose and in real life he looked really cute. Most people saved him, to take home.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and remember to check back after Chrstmas for new projects and class information. Have a great time. xx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. cute tags, they look fab all togther like that. Have a brill Christmas
    Love
    Victoria
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW: Love these, will have to make a note of these for this coming Christmas now!

    Thanks for sharing which punches you used.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete