Friday 3 February 2012

Sale-A-Bration time with Elementary Elegance


Hi everyone, have you had a look yet at all the gorgeous FREE stamp sets and papers you could get during Sale-A-Bration? All my goodies arrived on Monday and they are gorgeous.

I did a workshop on Wednesday and a very big Thank You to the hostess, Samanthi. The majority of the people who came, managed to earn a FREE stampset so don’t delay and get in touch to either book a party/workshop or to place an order.

This is the card we made as a Make and Take using Elementary Elegance. It was simple but very effective and everyone did a beautiful job:



We used So Saffron card and Soft Suede ink. Some Very Vanilla satin ribbon and some rhinestones to finish it off. The curly label punch matches the centre of the stamped image perfectly, so that is what we used to create the centre label in Very Vanilla cardstock.

When I got home I wanted to have a play with my Spritzer tool which also arrived on monday. I love the effect you can get with this gadget. It 'blows' ink from a marker pen onto your card, so you can use any colour you like. I used Soft Suede to match the ink I had stamped with. Here's the result. I think it really adds a little 'something' and stops the card looking quite so 'bare'. What do you think?
Here's a close up. This is so easy to do. Get in touch to get your FREEBIES, so you can use these lovely stamps.

Posted by PicasaI'll be back soon with some Sale-A-Bration cards. Keep checking. x

No comments:

Post a Comment