Thursday 5 June 2014

Fabulous You - Red card

Hi everyone, where does time go? I've not blogged for ages and have lots to catch up on and show you. I'm going to show you the cards we made in a class a while ago, using the Fabulous You stamp set. This is the first card:


The image was stamped and embossed with black embossing powder. The plain red card was embossed using an embossing folder, and the Polka Dot Parade designer paper was added with a black bow (These papers are also retiring). Simple but effective I hope you'll agree. We did add some glitter to the flowers on the shoe which I've tried to show in this close up although it is difficult to see:


The stamp set comes with this lovely greeting and the small butterfly, which we used on the inside:


This set will be retiring so if you like the cards I'm showing you, please make sure you go to my website www.mapleleafstampin.stampinup.net to order yours before they are sold out.

Back in a few days to show you another card using this set. x


No comments:

Post a Comment