Sunday 29 June 2014

Next Class Wednesday July 9th, In-Colours 2014-16

Hi everyone, Wow only 2 days to go till the new catalogue goes live. Are you excited? There are fabulous new products designed to appeal to everyone - young and old, experienced crafters and newbies, card makers and scrapbookers.

Today I'm going to give you a bit of a preview of the new In-Colours. These colours will only be around for 2 years and we will be using them in the next class. This class will be held on Wednesday 9th July, 7.00-9.30pm in West Bridgford.

This is what we'll be making - 5 cards and a lovely box to keep them in:



The new colours (from left to right) are: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey. I made my box using the Envelope Punch Board and Hello Honey. Please note that your box may be a different colour.

We will also be using my favourite Petite Petals stamp set, the Petite Petals Punch and the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

The cost of the class is £12 as usual and if you fancy a play with the new colours, why not contact me to book your place. You can contact me on 07970 708348 or mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk.

I will be back soon to show you these cards in a bit more detail and don't forget to check back soon July 1st so you can see the new catalogue on line. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment