Thursday 12 June 2014

Hardwood Banner Blues

Hi everyone, in our last class we used the Hardwood background stamp. I wasn't sure about this stamp until I saw all the wonderful cards various people had made with it. Now I love it and the class was very popular. 

This is the first card I'm going to show you:


The banner stamp set was one of the Sale-A-Bration sets this year (yes, I know - I'm a bit slow getting round to using it). Luckily the matching punch is still available and you could achieve the same results using patterned papers:


The Hardwood stamp was stamped in Night of Navy ink onto Marina Mist cardstock. The base card is Night of Navy. The sentiment is from Label Love and was punched using the matching Artisan Label punch. The Night of Navy Label was cut using one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits and this is my new favourite ways to put together a greeting:


I love this card and it can be used for so many occasions and would also make a great card for men. Hope you like it too. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment