Saturday 26 November 2011

Advent Calender - on a tree

Hi everyone, I have finally been able to buy a small Christmas tree, as they've started appearing in the shops. So, I thought I would show you what the advent calender looks like, on a tree. I actually think it looks much nicer on the tree, than on the stand. What do you think?




Remember, you can buy this advent calender as a kit for just £15. Just contact me. I have been really busy making things for yet more craft fairs, so I don't have any cards to show you at the moment. Instead I thought I'd share some of the fair pictures with you. The quality isn't great as it was quite dark and I was really only taking some quick pictures so that my husband, who is doing a fair for me on his own, would have an idea how to set it up.



Posted by Picasa

This display cabinet shows some of the projects we have made in card classes. If you're interested in joining us, just contact me. There are still some spaces left for Wed 7th December 7.00-9.30pm.


Only 1 fair left to go and then I may have some to craft for myself. Mind you, we have loved the fairs and have met some lovely people. Next year I'll be more organised and we'll make the projects throughout the year. Not just in the last 3 weeks. See you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment