Saturday 12 November 2011

A Fair, a Class and a Postponement

Phew! What a hectic few days I've had. For a variety of reasons I had to postpone the Delicate Doilies class, which should have taken place on the 9th of November. This class will now take place on the 23rd of November 7.00-9.30pm. The cost is £12 as usual and the class will be held at my house. Here is a sample of what we will be making:






Everything is included in the price except adhesives, so come and have some fun. Email me at mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk or phone me on 07970 708348 if you want to join us.

Yesterday I had a stand at a ladies pamper evening in Toton. It was a great evening and I met some lovely ladies. The wine seemed to flow endlessly and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. If you are one of the ladies I chatted to, then welcome to my blog. I hope you find some inspiration here.

Lastly, it was the all day Christmas class today. The ladies managed to complete all of the projects within the allocated time, so well done everyone. Everything looked lovely, but as per usual, I forgot to take photos on the day so here are a few you may have seen before:


The cards and banner above were made using Real Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock and the Perfect Pennants die and Big Shot.


This is a Gift Card Holder. I have based this on one made by a demo called Monica Gale. Have a look on her blog for details:






I  used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock and inks and the Serene Snowflakes, Dasher and Tags Til Christmas stampsets.

I hope you have a great weekend. See you soon. x



No comments:

Post a Comment