Wednesday 30 November 2011

A Paisley Get Well

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this Get Well card with you. I made this for one of my regular card class ladies, who has been feeling under the weather recently.


I made this card using the Paisley Petal Designer papers. I love these papers. the colours are so rich and there are lots of different colours in the papers, so you can choose your own favourites for the base card and detail. There is also a matching Paisley Petals stamp set, but I haven't used it on this card.

I used Always Artichoke for my base card and Marina Mist for the ribbon and the card behind the greeting, which was stamped with the Sincere Salutations stamp set and punched out with the Decorative Label punch. To get the 'double layered punched effect'  I punched  a label in Marina Mist and then cut it in half. You can then place it behind the stamped label, to give it a coloured base which helps it to stand out.

I used Marina Mist ink, so it all matched, and added a bit of bling in the form of  3 Rhinestones.
 

I also decorated the inside of the card by using the Scallop Trim Border punch on Whisper White card and stamping it with the butterfly from the Creative Elements stamp set. I love this butterfly and you will see it on some cards soon.


I hope you liked today's card. I've had a bit of a session so will have more to share with you over the next few days. Hope to see you back soon and remember, if you want any of these goodies for Christmas, contact me before the 7th December. x


No comments:

Post a Comment