Sunday 13 January 2013

Calendar Class Wed 16th - January

Hi everyone, well my good intentions re blogging haven't gone too well so far but here I am with news of our first class of 2013.

We will be making inserts for the Stampin Up Calendar display and in this class we'll be making January-June. Therw will be another class later in the year to amke July-December.

To give you a bit of a taste of what we'll be doing, this is January's insert:




I used the Decorative label punch to punch labels from the Patio Party designer papers and folded them in half. I used Midnight Muse for the background and printed the months from the internet onto Very Vanilla cardstock. (You can find them here)

The numbers were stamped using the Memorable Moments stamp set and punched using the 3/4 circle punch.




The 'hello' is from the My Friend stamp set. It was stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.



If you would like to join us for this class, using lots of different stamp sets and techniques, then please contact me by 6pm on Tuesday 15th Jan. Cost is £12 and this includes the calendar display case.

I'll show you the other months we've made over the next few posts. Remember that the Autumn/Winter catalogue finishes on the 31st January so if you'd like to order anything from this catalogue, don't wait too long and let me know. x

No comments:

Post a Comment