Thursday 3 January 2013

Valentine Offer

Happy New Year everyone. First of all I have to apologise for not blogging for ages. Lots of things happened to my family before Christmas and, to be honest, crafting was the last thing on my mind. However, it's a New Year, so it's a new start with lots of crafting and blogging to be done.
 
Stampin' Up! has lots of new products to share with us all soon, and I have lots of classes and projects planned, so here's to a creative 2013!
 
valentines-promotion
 
The first thing to tell you about is the Valentine offer. This offer is only available from 3rd January till the 21st January. If you buy the My Little Valentine stamp set (clear mount only) for £9.95, you get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit, worth £8.25 absolutely FREE.
 
LOve promo

This is what the FREE Simply Sent Sealed with Love kit looks like. It's currently in the Autumn/winter catalogue:

Love Notes

If you're interested in this offer, please contact me before the 21st January.

I have realised that I didn't show you the beautiful ornament we made in the last card class before Christmas. Although Christmas has been and gone, it's not too late to order from the Autumn/Winter catalogue so I'll show you the ornament in the next few days. Until then, take care. x

No comments:

Post a Comment