Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration sneak peek


Morning everyone. Today I thought I would show you a sneak peek of one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets you can soon get when you spend £45 on products. This set is called Bloomin' Marvelous and contains some lovely sayings as well as a butterfly, flower, leaf and bird stamps. I used the butterfly to decorate this gift bag:



I use some other new products on this bag too. I used the Window Frames Framelits Collection to cut my  shapes out of Whisper White and Primrose Petal and stamped them with the FREE stamp set. I then used the Itty Bitty punch pack to punch some flower shapes.



The lovely edging was cut using the Finishing Touches Edgelits. This is a set of 2 dies -one cuts the scallop edge as shown, the other edge is a zig zag. Here's a closer look:
 
I then stamped the butterflies, randomly, all over the bag. Here it is again. It was difficult to show you the bag without also photographing all the mess on my desk!


I hope you like this set as much as I do. Sale-A-Braton runs from 22nd January till 22nd March. There are additional rewards for hosting a party, so get in touch of you fancy a fun night with your friends.

I'll be back soon with another calendar insert. x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment