Monday 28 January 2013

February Calendar Page

Good morning. As we're heading towards the end of January, it's about time I showed you February's Calendar's page. I used the More Amore designer papers for the background and these gorgeous papers come with 2 sheets of die cut hearts.



We used one of the Primrose Petals hearts, and stamped another heart using the You Are Loved stampset and Real red ink. This heart was cut out, by hand, and all the elements were positioned on the page.

 
Simple but effective. I used the same papers for the Valentine's projects this year, so check back soon for details. If you want to join us for the Valentine's class on the 30th, please check out the classes tab (at the top of the blog) and let me know by 6pm on Tuesday. I'll be posting details of the projects soon. x 


No comments:

Post a Comment