Tuesday 24 September 2013

Clearance rack now available in the UK

For the first time ever, we now have the Clearance Rack available in the UK. This means retired products can be bought at hugely discounted prices.

The best way to buy clearance rack products is to go to my online shop by clicking HERE or by clicking on the  Order Now button at the right of my blog.


Once you're on my page (my name is in the right hand corner), click the SHOP button at the top to go to the online shop. Clearance rack is the second option in the list on the left.


Although you can try and order these products through me, the clearance rack changes all the time and products are only available while stocks last. If you wait for me to place an order, the product you want may be sold out. So to prevent you from being disappointed, you just need to create an account, and order it yourself. Your order will be sent straight to your house. (P&P charges apply). You can obviously add anything else you want too. P&P is the same, no matter how big your order is. If you spend more than £150, you will qualify for FREE hostess goodies, just as you would do if you were hosting a party.

I hope you enjoy having a look. Who can resist a bargain eh? x

No comments:

Post a Comment