Saturday 28 September 2013

Creative Tour Make & Takes

Here are the Make & Takes, all made up. We used the Gingham Garden washi tape, which is soo easy to use.



Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not a fan of anything that I don't consider neat. Washi tape comes into that category as you tear the tape, leaving a jagged edge. Well, that was a step too far for me, so I cut mine with scissors. Having done that, I actually really liked using it. It was so quick and easy. In fact I'm planning to do a Christmas class, using washi tape, for quick and easy Christmas cards, so keep an eye on my blog. Here's the second card:



And a close up of the butterfly, button and baker's twine:


Even the envelopes were decorated with washi tape:


Check back soon for more projects. x

No comments:

Post a Comment