Thursday 26 September 2013

Creative Tour freebies

A quick post today to show you what we got when we went to the Stampin' Up! Creative Tour in Loughborough last Wednesday:



We got everything we needed to make two Make & Takes - the muslim bag and the Notecards. We got the Love & Joy stamp (to stamp on the Muslim bag with), and we got a bracelet which is actually a USB memory stick. It has a copy of the FREE My Digital Studio trial and an extra little download for demos.

I had a lovely evening and received some beautiful swops, which I'll show you later. I was too busy taking photos to make my projects, so have taken them home to make and will show them to you when they're finished. If you want the chance to come to these Stampin' Up! events, why not contact me about joining my team.

Check back soon to see the latest. x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment