Wednesday 18 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Creative Tour Swaps

Hi everyone, tonight I'm going to Stampin' Up's Creative Tour in Loughborough. I'm not sure what to expect but we've all been invited to make swaps.

Swaps are made by the demonstrators and, guess what.... they are swapped. This gives everyone lots of samples using current products.

I didn't have a lot of time to make my swaps so I've kept it very simple, using the Tape It stamp set. This isn't marketed as a Christmas Stamp Set but I think, by using Christmassy colours, it works just fine.


 
The greeting is from a stamp set that has been carried over from last year. It's not in the catalogue but if you click here, you'll find a PDF with carried over stamps (Autumn/Winter Carryover). This set is called Greetings of the Season. I used Real Red, Old Olive and Crumb Cake for my colour scheme. Here are a few more. In total I made about 20:
 
 
All products can be ordered from my online store by clicking HERE.
 
I'll be back with more news from the evening soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment