Sunday 14 August 2011

Class Update

Hi everyone, sorry I have been posting a bit erratically over the past few weeks. I've been on holiday and didn't have access to the internet as often as I thought I would have.

I have just updated my classes information - see the tab at the top of the page. The next class is 31st August, 7.00-9.30pm. Details are on the seperate page.

Remember if you order £75 worth of products before August 31st, you will get this FREE gift:



I didn't make any cards while on holiday, so thought I would show you this card which my upline Victoria made for me, when I achieved my Stampin' Up! promotion to Bronze level 2. She used the Pick a Petal stamp set. I love this set but just haven't got round to buying it yet. Maybe I'll order it to get my free gift...

Here's her card:



Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to make the samples for the Butterfly class on the 31st. Please remember to check back. x


No comments:

Post a Comment