Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hardly Any Stamping

Hi everyone, where does the time go? I never seem to have time for anything, including blogging. However, this does not mean I've not been crafting - it means I haven't done as much as I'd like. Here's 'hand santizer' holder I made. I saw these on this blog and while I was on holiday in America I just had to get some of these little bottles. Although you can't get them in the UK, you can get similar things and I think any travel size toiletry item would do, such as hand cream.



I used pretty in pink cardstock, very vanilla and Lap of Luxury designer paper. The flower was made using the scallop punch, spraying the layer with water and scrunching them up. Layer them up and hold together with a brad. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube showing how to do this. When the flower dries, the paper goes hard and holds it shape. Here's a side view:


I used the modern label and window punch with the basic sentiments stamp set to create the sentiment. This how the inside looks. Obviously you can embellish this as much as you like. I've kept it to a minimum and only used Designer Paper.



And here's a close up of the flower:





Have a go at this yourself. It's very easy but makes a lovely little gift. x

P.S. Don't forget you only have till end August to qualify for the FREE gift set. Contact me if you'd like to get your hands on the cosmetic bag, beautiful ribbon and clip assortment. x

No comments:

Post a Comment