Monday 14 May 2012

Aviary Class May 16th

Hi everyone, here's a sneak preview of the Aviary Class which will be held on the 16th May, 7.00-9.30pm at my house:



We'll be making these lovely bright cards, not at all my usual colour scheme but I really enjoyed making these samples.

I won't keep you waiting to see all of these cards in more detail so here's the owl card:


I used Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. The little owl is one of the stamps from the Aviary stamp set. I used the clear set so managed to stamp one owl on top of the other without using the stamp-a-ma-jig, although this is still my favourite tool.

The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. This set is so useful as it contains just about every greeting you can think of and they fit the Word Window punch. The label is punched using the Modern Label punch. Here's a closer look:

 

If you fancy making this card, and the others, then it's not too late to book your place. Just contact me on 07970 708348. Check back soon for the others in close up. x


No comments:

Post a Comment