Thursday 3 May 2012

Classes in May

Hi everyone, there should have been a class on the 9th May but as it's a Bank holiday weekend and I have a clash of dates later in the month, due to a charity event, I am not having a class on the 9th and the next one is on Wednesday the 16th May. It will be 7.00-9.30pm at my house as usual and the cost will be £12 which includes everything you need except adhesives.
The theme for the 16th will be the Aviary stamp set. This is one of my favourite stamp sets - cute and modern and suitable for all occasions. I haven't made my samples yet but here is what the set looks like and if you click on this link (http://mapleleafstampin.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Aviary) you'll be taken to some blog posts where I've posted two other cards using this set.
On Wednesday 30th May, we will be making masculine cards which can be used for Father's Day (if you want, or birthdays etc) We will use The Open Sea, a new set which is in the Summer mini catalogue. We may even make a little gift for the men in our lives. This is what the set looks like and the sample out of the catalogue:
 
If you are interested in joining me for these classes, please let me know as soon as possible. Everyone who attends classes during May will get a free hardcopy of the mini catalogue - it is so much easier to look at the 'real' thing. Also keep an eye on my blog for previews and any special offer info. Hope to hear from you soon.x

No comments:

Post a Comment