Tuesday 7 August 2012

Great August Offer - A Reason to Smile

Hi everyone, did you miss me? Many apologies for suddenly disappearing on you. I've just come back from from a lovely holiday ( I was away for nearly 3 weeks), and things got a bit hectic before I went away.

I'm straight back to work, so haven't had time to do any crafting yet but I need to share August's great Stampin' Up! offer with you:



You can get this fantastic stamp set absolutely FREE if you spend £60 on Stampin' Up! goodies. This set is beautiful (as a demonstrator I earned it for free last month), and I'll post some samples soon:


If you don't want to spend £60, then you can just buy this set but it will only be around for the month of August, so don't wait too long. I'm planning to place an order mid August so let me know if there's anything you want. Hope to hear from you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment