Saturday 25 August 2012

Owl Gift boxes


Hi everyone, today I am showing you these owl gift boxes which I saw on Jenny Moors website. Jenny designs some great projects and you can buy the tutorial from Jenny. I saw these and just had to make a couple:

 
This one was made using Jenny's colour scheme of Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo and Wild Wasbi:

 
Here is a side view. I should have taken a photo of the box open, but I forgot so you'll have to take my word for it that the front 'face' is held down by a velcro dot and you lift it back to open it: 


Here's a different colour scheme: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard and Wild Wasbi although in the photo it doesn't look much different from the Chocolate Chip:
 
 I hope you like these. Think I might make them in some really bright colours too. Have a great day.x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment