Monday 13 August 2012

Reason to Smile

Hi everyone. Well I'm finally back and had a chance to do some crafting. As promised, I've used the gorgeous Reason to Smile stampset which you can get FREE during August, if you spend £60 or you can just buy it - BUT it's available only during August. Here's the first card:


I used Perfect Plum and Rose Red for this card. I stamped the flower heads twice, cut them out and stuck them on using 3D pads. Here's a close up: 


You can see in the photo above that the stamp set is a 2 step stamp set. That means that you stamp something twice. In this case you stamp a solid flower and then the outline of individual petals on top. The butterflies were cut using the Beautiful Wings embosslit and the Big Shot. A few rhinestones finished them off.
The border was punched using the Lace Ribbon border punch and again finished off with some rhinestones.


The background paper is from the Subtles Designer Paper Stack and it's Perfect Plum.

I hope you like this card. I'll be back soon with another example. x



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment