Thursday 30 August 2012

Last 2 days

Morning everyone, as promised I have 2 cards to show you today, made with the other flowers from the Reason to Smile stamp set. Here is the first one:

I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock for this one. I stamped the image in Versamark ink and heat embossed it using Cherry Cobbler embossing powder. Hopefully this gives you a better view and a close up of that gorgeous Scalloped Dots ribbon - also in Cherry Cobbler.



You can get the Reason to Smile stamp set for free if you place an order of £60 or more before the end of August or you can buy it BUT only till August 31st.

Here's another card. This time I used Basic Black card stock and again stamped using versamark ink, but this time I used white embossing powder:


And the inevitable close up:


Here are both of them. I must admit I quite like simple colour schemes like this. The sentiments were from Sincere Salutations and Curly Cute.


If you want this set or anything from the Summer mini, please contact me before the 31st August so I can place your order. I'll be back soon with news of our Autumn/Winter catalogue which launces on September 1st and has lots and lots of fantastic seasonal porducts. Check back on the 1st so you can have a look. x

No comments:

Post a Comment