Wednesday 15 August 2012

Reason to Smile - a vision in More Mustard

Hi again everyone. Here's the second Reason to Smile card. This time I used More Mustard for my colour scheme. Here you are:



I added some glitter to the flowers this time. It's difficult to see unless you look closely at this photo:



I used More Mustard paper from the Regals Series Designer Stack and cut the edge using one of the lovely Adorning Accents Edgelits dies and the Big Shot. I've had these for ages but this is the first time I've used them. They are in the Summer mini catalogue. Remember this catalogue is only valid till 31st August so if you want them, don't delay ordering.



The photo above shows how all the products co-ordinate beautifully. The ribbon is the Scalloped Dots ribbon and the sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set which is a hostess set. Why not contact me to arrange a party to earn your own set. I'll be back with the third card using this set soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment