Wednesday 6 February 2013

An Envelope Full of Love

Morning everyone, I'm going to show you one of the Valentine projects today. This card uses the Scallop Envelope die and is pretty easy to make:




The base card is Pool Party cardstock and the DSP is More Amore, which is one of my favourites. You can find it in the new Spring/Summer catalogue (see link and picture at the side of my blog).

We used the triple heart punch (now retired) and the small heart punch to punch hearts out of Primrose Petals, Real Red and Pool Party cardstock. If you don't want to use hearts, you can use a flower punch such as the Boho Blossoms punch instead.

The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration set Vintage Verses, which can be yours free, with a £45 order (see below). I happened to have some pink heart crystals (not SU) which completed the look.


 



I will also share this small gift:which we made:



This is a small cellephone bag (available from Stampin Up, page 163), filled with pink smarties. I used the You are Loved stamp set and Decorative Label punch, to create the topper.
 
Don't forget to look at the new Spring/Summer catalogue, and I'll be back with more soon. x


Vintage Verses - Free with a qualifying order:
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment