Sunday 10 February 2013

Birthday in a Box Class - Wednesday 13th February

Hi everyone, here's a preview of what we are making in class this week. I can take absolutely no credit for this lovely project as it was designed by my very talented up Victoria. If you want to buy the tutorial for this project, then please check out her blog Blue Jelly Stampin'



We will be making the box, which is large enough to put a real cupcake in:



The birthday cake:



And the card (which can also be used as a tag):




I have used Island Indigo, Pool Party and Calypso Coral for my colours. The DSP has been discontinued but you can make this with any of the DSPs.

If you fancy joining us for this class,  please contact me before 6pm on Tuesday, so I can get everything ready. Hope to see you there. x

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment