Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi everyone, this is the card we made to match the Valentine's box, which I showed you last time:



This again uses You are Loved and That's the Ticket stamp sets, with the Heart punch and the Ticket punch but this time I have used different designer papers. We used Pool Party from the Designer paper stack and First Edition DSP. I used marker pens to colour the heart stamp with Real Red and Pool Party before punching out the heart. The die-cut heart is from the More Amore DSP. Here are some close ups:
 


The lovely edge along the bottom of the card is one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits, which is quickly becoming a favourite. I hope you like these projects. Let me know if you want to join us for any future classes. x

No comments:

Post a Comment