Thursday 7 February 2013

New Spring/Summer Catalogue

 

Hi everyone, I should have told you about this a few days ago because.... the new catalogue has gone live!!
 
It is full of beautiful new products, some of which were used on our Valentines projects which I'll be showing you all week, and I'll be showing you more products over the coming weeks.
 
 
If you click on the picture on the right of my blog or click HERE, it will take you to the catalogue.
 
Remember that now, during Sale-A-Bration, is a great time to order as you can get a FREE product for every £45 you order. It's also a great time to join Stampin Up! as you can choose £165 worth of products for only £99, in your starter kit.
 
Party Hostesses are not forgotten either with extra products for qualifying parties, so contact me if you're interested in any of these things, and I'll help to sort it out with you.
 
In the meantime, grab a cup of tea, and enjoy the catalogue. x

No comments:

Post a Comment